Buyer – Temp Position
Cardo Systems, the global market leader in the field of wireless communication systems for motorcycle helmets, has an immediate opening for a dedicated and passionate Buyer for a Temp position
- As a Buyer, you will be responsible for purchasing electronic and mechanical parts, manage local and international suppliers and subcontractors.
- Reports to: Sourcing & Purchasing Manager
- Temp position for a few months, with an option for a permanent job in the future
1. Managing Purchase Orders (PO) on Priority ERP
- Open PO’s for suppliers (On-line/R&D/Equipment orders etc.)
- Handling and tracking the orders
- Responsibility for timely delivery of orders
2. Managing the production’s subcontractor
- Responsibility for tracking the subcontractor's price lists, and cost Reduction analysis of Cardo’s prices.
- Receiving commodity, invoices approval, and handling items purchased for the subcontractor, (inventory, price changes, shipping methods, quality)
- Negotiating prices & commercial terms that are under the company’s responsibility.
- Search for alternatives and handling replacements / second source
3. Measuring and monitoring
- Manage and analyze reports and databases.
- Costing & cost reduction analysis
- B.A. in Industrial and management (supply chain/logistics), or other relevant fields
- Professional training in procurement
- At least 4-5 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience from hi-tech companies of hardware and mechanics
- Experience working with Priority ERP - a must
- Experience working with local and international subcontractors / suppliers – an advantage
- Familiarity with the electronics market in Israel
- High level of English (oral and written)
- Strong Excel skills