REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
REE is looking at hiring an experience VP Business Development to be at the core of our fast-growing business, bring to the table new partners and automotive companies to cooperate with and analyze constantly the trends and movement in the EV space.
- Initiate relationships with leading automotive players
- Create new business opportunities that will drive the company forward
- Evaluate and analyze market trends on an ongoing basis
- Support existing partnership and increase business potential
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Think and work strategically
- 10+ years’ experience in a major business development role
- Strong international and intercultural exposure in a business environment
- Being a dominant player in a start-up that went through a hypergrowth
- Analytical capabilities
- Willing to travel - 30%
- Driven by targets
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive
- Planning and preparing presentations
- English – Mother tongue level
- BA - must; MBA or advanced studies – an advantage