We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade. But for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves. At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
This Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the core platform experience which will be used by internal teams all over the world. You will have a mutual dependency between this role and the other PMs within the organization. Therefore, you should be an excellent communicator, being able to conduct research across multiple teams and identifying common needs among them. Our ideal candidate has worked with data-focused teams and is excited about making insights available to everyone in the most accessible way.
You will be based in Israel, but will be working with engineers in India, Brazil, and Ukraine and reporting to a Director of Product located in New York and so excellent English is imperative. At this time, the position is an individual contributor role communicating with PMs and engineers across the company.
What you will do:
· Own the annual product roadmap and adhere to timeline goals.
· Help define the vision for the platform and how its users will interact with it.
· Work with the Program Manager to plan sprints and manage the team’s resources.
· Collaborate with design teams to create a consistent experience across all of our products.
· This position will require some travel.
· Worked on data visualization and accessibility tools and can demonstrate how you made Product decisions.
· Collaborated with engineers, PMs and designers in distributed locations.
· Experience working on products with long roadmaps, but being built in Agile.
· A preference for self-direction and self-motivation. This is a proactive role, not reactive.
· Confidence in your ability to navigate ambiguous situations and changing requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Hebrew not necessary).