REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for Marketing Director with a lot of passion, self-driven who can take extreme ownership, that can drive marketing decisions, development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Director who is a skilled, creative and multifaceted marketing leader with a track record of success to join our fast-paced, growing startup.
Reporting to the CMO.
- Oversee all marketing campaigns to promote our company. A creative vision, understanding of company values, and business leadership skills are essential.
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about our product and brand to our target market
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and management of all marketing strategies.
- Develop marketing plans and campaigns; manage the execution including promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Analyze market trends and success of marketing campaigns; create reports and implement improvements as needed
- Implement marketing strategies across a variety of media platforms
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, with portfolio of work
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing
- Proven experience as Marketing Director or similar role – preferably with experience the automotive industry
- Lead and put in place marketing campaigns and monitor success on an ongoing basis
- Establish content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.
- Bring up ideas to increase brand awareness based on the division targets and budget
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Strong operational, project management and excellent communication skills are a must
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – must keep up with all changes to product
- Highly creative and imaginative with a strong eye for detail